Screen Printing Production Worker Needed
Warehouse Shipping, Receiving Clerk for screen printing company
- Established and growing company looking for a dependable employee to work in a fast paced production facility.
- Opportunity to grow with company and learn new skills.
- Must be able to work in an NON air-conditioned atmosphere and pass an entry drug test.
- Health, vision, and vacation benefits after one year.
Screen Printing Graphic Artist
Electronically designs and prepares art and copy layouts for material to be screen printed or digitally imaged based on job requirements, customer specifications, and other related job information. Operates computer and other peripheral electronic equipment to complete job assignments by performing the following duties personally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, aesthetic design, and production requirements.
- Enters information into computer equipment with mouse, keyboard, scanner, or modem to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepares comprehensive illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor.
- Reviews production layout and suggests improvements as needed.
- Enters commands to arrange layout according to aesthetic standards, layout specifications, and customer requirements.
- Prepares sample of finished layout and presents sample to supervisor/customer for approval.
- Creates separations, vignettes, chokes, spreads, and dropouts as required.
- Alters illustrations to enlarge, reduce, or clarify image. Prepares notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final films for printing.
- Accurately assembles all elements of production design and copy, including measurement and control devices.
- Increases knowledge of computer graphic design through reading trade publications and independent study. Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment. Able to maintain positive customer relationships with clients.