Employment Opportunities with Bahama Joe’s
What does Bahama Joe’s do?
Bahama Joe's offers custom screen printing, custom embroidery, and personalized promotional products for small businesses, corporations, and individuals ordering in bulk for parties, weddings, events, or organized teams.
Bahama Joe’s steadfast success is rooted in offering quality products, with on demand turnaround times, and friendly customer service. Today, Bahama Joe’s is the leading custom t-shirt screen printer in Savannah, Georgia.
Careers in screen printing, embroidery and personalized promotional products
Bahama Joe's embraces the opportunity to think bigger and aim higher. We are confident in knowing our custom screen printing and custom embroidery skills produce high quality custom t-shirts, polos, hats, bags, and personalized promotional products. With strong leadership and bold vision, Bahama Joe’s offers quality products with personal customer service, from sales, to building custom designs, to production, to delivery.
Bahama Joe’s is always looking for people with talent and a passion to learn. We offer a wide variety of careers with varying levels of experiences and training.
- Graphic Design Artist
- Screen Printing
- Web Design
Share your cover letter and resume with us today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The policy of Bahama Joe's is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.
Why work with Bahama Joe’s?
Bahama Joe's combines the personal care of a startup with the industry-leading knowledge of 40+ years of experience in Savannah, Georgia. We offer careers that are built on a strong foundation and are motivated by hard work and new opportunity. Explore a few of the many reasons to drive your career with Bahama Joe’s:
- Located in Savannah, Georgia. We build local relationships with individuals, small businesses and corporations. Our products have a direct impact on our local economy. We see our products in-use across Savannah and the low country every day.
- Benefits. We offer full-time positions with optional benefit packages ranging from medical, to vision, to dental plans.
- Mentorship and training. Our size and expertise offers employees access to industry-leading mentorship and on-site training for a career filled with growth and learning.
- Opportunity for growth. We started out as a one-person business and have become local industry leaders in custom screen printing and custom embroidery. We look for talented people, looking to grow their careers, as we grow as a company.
- Hours of operations. Our typical work schedule is managed from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. We work hard during the week to meet production deadlines and customer’s schedules to have our weekends off work. We encourage our employees to have a family-work life balance.